Sunday, March 15, 2009

Math Hurts


Okay, I know it's important. I know that it makes our cars go, our planes fly, our machines run, our atoms split, our computers compute, and that every aspect of our life can be quantified and mathematically categorized to the world's benefit - but, ouch! Working with math for me is like poking a sharpened pencil in my eye-no, even worse- an unsharpened, splintery tipped pencil... that's on fire. I freeze up. I feel stupid. I watch others zip out a math problem from a memorized equation and I want to hurt them... maybe with that flaming, unsharpened, splintery pencil. So... not a fan of math.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pages!
    we like your blogging style and we want to advice your blog.
    If you want us to link your blog in our site,
    put us in your blogroll and prepare the following things:

    1.your site/blog address;
    2.a representative image of your blog (if you have one);
    3.a detailed description of your site.

    send it all to us! we will dedicate to your blog a post or we will put
    your blog address in our blogroll!

    we would be honored to advice your blog on our blog!

    anyway my friend, keep on with your great work!


    ilinkyoursite staff
    "I link your site"

    ReplyDelete